The warranty period begins on the date of purchase.
Do not ship Trail Tech a product for warranty service without a Return Merchandise Authorization number. Contact the customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org or (844) 378-8143 to receive an RMA number.
Trail Tech stands behind our products and our customers' satisfaction. We warrant that our products will be free from defects or failure due to workmanship, material, or normal use for the stated warranty period. If the product is covered under warranty, you may return it at your expense; Trail Tech will repair or replace and return the defective product without cost to you. Trail Tech will return the item by UPS standard ground shipping and cannot ship to P.O. Boxes. Extra charges associated with non-standard shipping will be the responsibility of the customer. International customers may contact Trail Tech for more information on how to obtain warranty support in your country.
- All Trail Tech products are warranted for one year from date of purchase against manufacturing defects, with the exception of following products: Kickstands, Aluminum Parts, Radiator Guards and LED Lights come with our *Limited Lifetime Warranty. Contact customer service for warranty return information. Trail Tech will replace the item, provide a refund, or issue credit to your account.
- If an item is received damaged, please contact customer service immediately.
- If within the first 30 days after purchase, you are not satisfied with your product for any reason, Trail Tech will issue a full refund for the price of the product. Merchandise must be returned in unused condition in the original packaging with all parts included. Items must be sent prepaid. Contact customer service for return details.
- A Trail Tech Return Goods Authorization number must accompany all returns. Please contact customer service to obtain this number.
- Shortage claims against any purchase order will be honored only if reported within seventy-two (72) hours of receipt of merchandise
- Packages sent that do not meet the above guidelines will be refused and returned unopened
- The warranty will not cover any defects or damage resulting from misuse, abuse, or negligence such as but not limited to exposing the product to impact, force, high-pressure liquid, sand, chemicals, gasoline, salt, UV radiation, excessive vibration, or servicing by an unauthorized technician. The warranty will not cover use or maintenance not conforming to the product's instructions, or any modification made to the product. The maximum liability of Trail Tech is the product purchase price.
*Limited Lifetime Warranty refers to the original purchaser.
*Warranty is non-transferable. Must return damaged product to Trail Tech along with a copy of the original purchase receipt.
Warranty Returns Processing
1600 SE 18th Ave.
Battle Ground, WA 98604