Trail Tech's TTV Temperature Switching Fan Kit monitors your KTM's cooling system performance and automatically activates the stock fan to keep engine at optimum temperature range.
• Custom adjustment of temperature trigger point
• Plugs directly into stock fan and power harness
• No cutting of fluid lines
• Included Voltmeter shows battery voltage at a glance - No more dead battery surprises!!
• Backlight comes on automatically when the bike is running - See your engine temp and voltage while night riding!
|Part Name||Part Number|
|TTV Premium Temperature Gauge||732P-SV1|
|Temp Sensor||-40°C/F - 300°C/575°F|
|Power Requirements||12V DC Only|
|Amp Draw(with fan)||3 Amps|
|Watt Draw(with fan)||30 Watts|
|Physical Dimensions||210 x 120 x 85mm (8.2 x 4.7 x 3.3")|
|Physical Weight||23 oz. (652g)|
|Screen Size||23.7x13.6mm (.93x.53in)|
If you don't find what you need in the following manuals and installations instructions, please feel free to contact our Tech Support