Do not ship Trail Tech a product for Warranty Service without an authorized Return Authorization Number given to you by Trail Tech.
These terms apply to USA customers only; warranty terms may vary by country.Do not ship Trail Tech a product for warranty service without an authorized Return Authorization Number given to you by Trail Tech.Trail Tech stands behind our products and our customers' satisfaction. We warrant that our products will be free from defects or failure due to workmanship, material, or normal use for the stated warranty period. If the product is covered under warranty, you may return it at your expense; we will repair or replace and return the defective product without cost to you.
Trail Tech is able to provide higher quality products with lower prices than our competitors can match. Please help us continue our high standards. If you have a Trail Tech product that needs servicing, we will correct the issue. If the item is not covered under warranty, please visit the repairs page.
The warranty period begins on the date of purchase
- Trail Tech Digital Meters (TTO, Vapor, Vector, and Endurance): 1 Year Warranty
- Trail Tech LED Lights: *Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Trail Tech HID & Halogen Products (Excluding Lamp): 1 Year Warranty
- Trail Tech HID Lamps: 3 Month Warranty
- Trail Tech Electrical Support Products (stators, switches, regliators): 6 Month Warranty
- Trail Tech Kickstands: *Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Trail Tech Batteries and Chargers: 30 Day Warranty
- Trail Tech Flywheels: 6 Month Warranty
- Trail Tech Handlebars: 3 Month Warranty
- Trail Tech Aluminum Parts (bar clamps, computer dashboards, etc): *Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Trail Tech Fan Kits: 1 Year Warranty
- Trail Tech Radiator Braces: *Limited Lifetime Warranty
The warranty will not cover any defects or damage resulting from misuse, abuse, or negligence such as but not limited to exposing the product to impact, force, high-pressure liquid, sand, chemicals, gasoline, salt, UV radiation, excessive vibration, or servicing by an un-authorized technician. The warranty will not cover use or maintenance not conforming to the product's instructions, or any modification made to the product. The maximum liability of Trail Tech is the product purchase price.
HID lamps are considered consumable items. Warranty of HID lamps is intended to cover manufacturing or material defects, and does not include failure from use.
If you think the item should be covered under warranty, please contact Trail Tech at email@example.com or call (360) 687-4530. We will go through a troubleshooting process to determine if the item is under warranty. If we can verify it is covered by warranty we will give you a Return Authorization Number and have you ship it to us for servicing. Please note: you will need to provide proof of purchase. If the item is not covered under warranty, please visit the repairs page.
We recommend shipping by a method that provides tracking capabilities, for your security. Trail Tech will return the item by UPS standard ground shipping and can not ship to P.O. Boxes. Extra charges associated with non-standard shipping will be the responsibility of the customer. International customers may contact Trail Tech for more information on how to obtain warranty support in your country.
*Limited Lifetime Warranty refers to the original purchaser.
*Warranty is non-transferable. Must return damaged poduct to Trail Tech along with a copy of the original purchase receipt.