The Trail Rider's GPS
- GPS Speed, Distance, Compass, Altitude, Temperature, Maps
- View, Organize, Edit and Share Entire Trail Systems in 3D
- Designed Specifically to Meet the Needs of Off-Road Riders
- 240x400 WQVGA LCD - Readable in Intense Sunlight
- Engine Performance linked to GPS Data
- Crash Resistant, Off-Road Design
- Upload Routes from any GPS
- Customizable User Screens
- Model-Specific Integration
- Accurate Tracks, Even in the Toughest Terrain
- Runs on Vehicle Power (or internal battery)
- Back-lit for Operation in the Dark
Patent Protected US D635497, D647343. Other patents pending.
Voyager Software Version 2.08.00
For Voyagers with 2.x software.
By downloading, you agree to the terms and conditions.
- Write down your wheel size. During some updates, your settings may be restored to factory default.
- Download the .FW (update) file by pressing the 'Download Now' button at the top of this page. (By pressing the 'Download ' button, you agree to the terms and conditions.)
- Copy the .FW file to your MicroSD card using your PC.
- Put the MicroSD card into Voyager.
- In the Voyager's menu, go to SET > UTILITY > SOFTWARE UPDATE.
- Find and select the .FW file on the MicroSD card (do not remove the card during the software update.)
- Voyager will display a status bar during the update. Upon completion, Voyager will reboot and be ready for immediate use.
- Check to make sure the settings are set to your preference.
By downloading, installing, or using this software, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions. Please read this agreement carefully.