RideLeader GPS File Editor
View, edit and organize entire trail systems.
RideLeader allows you to modify your GPS files and view on several different map types.
Ride Leader Version 2.09
- Import File Types: GPX, OSM, KML
- Export File Types: GPX, KML
- Waypoints: Mark points of interest
- Tracks: Blue color (places you have been, or roads)
- Routes: Orange color (places you want to go, or trails)
- Trail Systems: Quickly combine many tracks and routes into a single GPX file for upload to a mobile GPS unit, such as Trail Tech Voyager
- Rename tracks
- Editor Tab:
- Cut/split track segments
- Combine track segments
- Filter track points: In large track collections, reduce the overall number of points in the tracks so your mobile GPS unit will not be overwhelmed and run out of memory
- List Tab:
- Detailed Data: View information for individual track points (latitude, longitude, time)
- Maps Tab:
- Powered by Google Maps
- 4 Map Styles: Street Map, Satellite, Hybrid, Terrain
- Street View: Zoom in and look around in street-level 3D view
- Draw New Tracks: Make a new track by tracing a map
- Screenshots: Take screenshots to send to your friends
- Earth Tab:
- Powered by Google Earth
- 3D Earth: See your tracks in a full interactive 3D topographic environment - get a true view of elevation
- OHVtrails.net Embedded: view trails from OHVtrails.net from within RideLeader and quickly pull them into your local collection.
- Download the install file by clicking on the 'Download Now' button at the top of this page.
- After downloading, double-click the file to install RideLeader. Easy!
- Windows Operating System, XP or newer.
- Internet Explorer version 7.0, Internet Explorer 10 Recommended
- Google Earth v7.1 or newer installed
- RideLeader is guaranteed spyware, malware, and advertisement free.
- RideLeader has been designed to be very low impact on your system.
- RideLeader keeps it simple; providing a useful resource with minimum bloat.